5 Night Yoga Retreat with Sarah Brown
Dragonfly House, Antequera, Malaga, Spain
13-18 June 2023
Join Sarah for a 5 night stay at a magical new retreat centre, tucked away in Southern Spain. The centre is situated in an olive farm and surrounded by natural beauty.
Enjoy flow and restorative yoga plus an extensive range of meditation practices.
Dragonfly House has a passion for conservation. After maintaining the buildings and rewarding their staff, the profits go to Lewa Wildlife Conservancy. Lewa serves as a safe refuge for the critically endangered black rhino in Kenya.
- Large indoor air-conditioned, fully equipped yoga studio with spectacular views
- Hilltop yoga and meditation deck with 360-degree view
- Large 50 metre swimming pool and many sunbathing decks around the property
- Gorgeous walks for all levels right on the doorstep
- Nearest turquoise lake with sunbathing area (15 minutes drive)
- Nearest town, Antequera (15 minutes drive)
- Nearest beach (one hour drive)
(Transfers to the above can be arranged at the retreat centre for a minimal charge.
- Newly decorated, comfortable accommodation
- Arranged in twin rooms with en-suites
- Vegetarian, healthy and locally sourced where possible
- 5 nights accommodation in a shared twin room with ensuite
- 3x meals per day and afternoon tea
- 3 x yoga/meditation sessions per day
- Unlimited filtered water, tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Return flights to Malaga airport (when you book the retreat you will join a WhatApp group and be alerted when the flights go on sale to get the lowest price). Estimated cost £150-200 return
- Transfers to and from Malaga airport. Estimated cost £60-70 return
- Transfers to and from places of interest
- Range of treatments payable locally at Dragonfly House
£725 per person (shared twin)
£925 (single room)
£50 DISCOUNT IF DEPOSIT PAID BEFORE 31st August 2022
Deposit: £200 to secure your place
Balance due: 1st February 2023]
To book or for further information contact Sarah.
“Thank you, Sarah for giving me the opportunity to join your Yoga retreat in Wales last month even if I am only at the beginning of my yoga journey. I thoroughly enjoyed every single yoga class as well as the reinvigorating walks in the surrounding countryside. The retreat was so well organised, moreover you kept me engaged with all the activities for the whole duration of the yoga adventure. You are an incredible yoga teacher, and I would definitely recommend this experience to others”. Simonetta
I found Sarah online searching for local retreat. Before the weekend, I have never been to her class nor spoken with her. That is why I started the weekend with some trepidation. However, Sarah has made the whole booking process, special transportation arrangements as well as the retreat itself effortless. She is a patient teacher with impeccable teaching skills, always present herself with a smile. She is caring with her students, too. I felt very grateful that I met some nice people from the retreat and can't wait to return next year. Leah
he retreat really pushed me to rest and reconnect with myself and overcome all the nonsense in my head. Sarah, you are such a good teacher, and you give so much of yourself to your students. Thank you! Kerryn